Friday, September 14, 2012

You choose who you wanna see....

I, like most people, love a good laugh. Whether it’s watching a hilarious movie like Bridesmaids or hearing a funny story from a friend, a good laugh can make me forget my troubles from a stressful and tiring day. That is why when I stay in on a Saturday night I usually tune into Saturday Night Live on NBC.  Though they usually take a hiatus for the summer, they will be back on tomorrow night! They launched a campaign this month to see who their audience would like to see host the show as well as who the musical performance should be. This has helped the show engage their audience for their viewing pleasure ultimately since it’s in their hands. Fans hammered the SNL Facebook page back in 2010 with over 500,000 posts suggesting Betty White host, and that following Mother’s  day she did. That is the power an audience may have on a show that’s been running for over 35 years….WOW. So with this new campaign you may tweet with the hashtag #SNLHost or #SNLMusic for who you’d like to see grace the stage.
My personal favorites…. #SNLHost Drake   #SNLMusic Childish Gambino.

No comments:

Post a Comment